Hi everyone! So I’ve been tagged by these three awesome people Summer, Joey, and Casey to do the “The I Am More Happy Than Not Tag”. Thank you for the tag!
So What’s This Tag About?
The I Am More Happy Than Not Tag was created by Shelumiel @ Bookish and Awesome but originally made in response to the “What makes you #MoreHappyThanNot?” question inspired by Adam Silvera’s upcoming debut More Happy Than Not. Basically highlight ways you’ve been able to express happiness from the things—big and small—in your life.
These are the three simple rules for doing this tag:2) link back to this post to the person who tagged you (or the original creator of this tag)
(3) have FUN. You can add your links below, as well!
“More Happy Than Not Tag”
- Spending time with family and friends makes me more happy than not.
- I am more happy than not when there’s…..ummmm FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
- I am more happy than not , now that I’m finally out of school.
- Whenever I sing in the shower or in the car, despite the fact that I am definitely out of tune, I am more happy than not.
- Morning runs makes me more happy than not.
- Even though, for a moment, I would regret my impulsive purchases on books due to the decreased amount on my bank account balance, I am still happy than not.
- Ice cream (especially rocky road flavor–personal fave) makes me more happy than not.
- Even though I go to the gym alone (my friends hate going to the gym), the satisfaction that I had a good workout makes me more happy than not.
- Receiving any Disney-related and Hello Kitty items (cute things) makes me more happy than not.
- I am more happy than not when I meet someone who equally shares the same love of a favorite book or TV show of mine. (Fangirls together)
- Going home for a vacation in the Philippines makes me more happy than not.
- I’m not the most hilarious person out there, but I am more happy than not when there are moments I crack a joke and someone laughs at it, even though the joke itself is kind of lame.
- Looking at beautiful photography (especially scenery photos) makes me more happy than not.
- Whenever I am my blunt, sassy, sarcastic self, I am definitely more happy than not. 😉
I could definitely go on with this tag but I’ll stop….. 😉
Therefore I will tag:
Analee @Book Snacks
Claire@ Art and Soul
Emily @The Diary of a Bibliophile
Erika @Rickus bookshelf
Joey @Bloggin’ Books and Stuff
Kristi @Hidden Staircase
Raven@ Dreamy Addictions
Victoria @Escape into Pages
If you don’t want to do the tag, you can totally disregard. Have a wonderful day everyone! ❤