Thank you to the wonderful Claire @Art and Soul for this nomination.
For this award all you have to do is share seven dreams. I have a lot of dreams in life and here’s some that comes to mind.
1) I want to learn how to play the piano again. I took a class for about a year and unfortunately decided to quit for who knows what reason. I love listening to the piano and being able to play it would be even more awesome.
2) I would love to learn another language and be fluent in it. Maybe French because I somewhat know a bit of it already. If not French then probably Korean, that way I don’t have to read subs when I watch Korean dramas. 😉 Or Spanish (definitely an advantage most of the time for certain career choices– i.e healthcare field)
3) I want to see myself have a career that I enjoy and love doing. Like Confucius said
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
4) I’d like to travel the world someday without having to worry about the cost–I have no budget for travelling as of now, but when I do, my first destination would be somewhere in Europe.
5) I’d like to buy my parents a house in the Philippines since they plan to retire there.
6) I want to fall in love, get married, and have children someday. I am only 23 and have no marriage prospects at this time in my life because I feel like I’m still young for it (that’s just how I feel). However, someday when I am much older, then I would like for that to happen.
7) I just want to be happy and content in life.